Re: motg driver, panic

Sorry - it was just the lack of option DIAGNOSTIC which caused the panic. My serial adapter is broken, so it's only one-way at the moment.

I can't reproduce it locally so I was asking for the kernel config you used and/or the backtrace of the panic. Can you provide either/both?

Can't provide a backtrace until I find a spare MAX232, but I can provide the kernel configuration file:

http://www.klos.com/~john/KISH

John