Re: motg driver, panic

Hi,

Fixed in -current and pullup requested.

Thank you. Does that mean USB is working?

After that, I compiled a kernel without any USB and it paniced on boot:

What's the kernel config file here?
backtrace required, please

Sorry - it was just the lack of option DIAGNOSTIC which caused the panic. My serial adapter is broken, so it's only one-way at the moment.

That said, netbsd-7 earmhf works well on my BeagleBone Black (ARMv7) and Raspberry Pi (ARMv6). Both have been compiling for a day. netbsd-7 evbarm works fine on PogoPlugs (Marvell Kirkwood, ARMv5).

John