Re: Beaglebone broken

Hi, Robert, port-arm

I updated source around 15th Oct, and cleaned objdir/destdir and built evbarm,
and tried to boot with my DREAMPLUG.

But I found the result is the same as before.
I also tried netbsd.gz.ub taken from
$OBJDIR/sys/arch/evbarm/compile/SHEEVAPLUG/.
Uboot detected gzipped image, but it cannot boot, either.

* are these the same with you ?
  - u-boot is loading netbsd.ub at 0x06400000 and jumping at 0x8000.

* do you have any change in config file from SHEEVAPLUG rev. 1.35 ?
  - I have some changes,
    o enabled VERBOSE_INIT_ARM
    o root on sd2 because my root file system is on external USB HDD
    o add pseudo device pf and pflog

Best regards,
Shoichi Miyake