Re: Latest RaspberryPI image

Hey Jeff,

> I am currently in the process of bulk building some evbarm packages
> for 6.0;
>
> Are there any particular binary packages people will want?  I'm
> working on speeding up evbarm pbulk builds, but they're still
> *SLOW*, so I'm prioritizing.

Same problem here I haven't got a cluster of dual core ARM yet ;)

I tried to run NetBSD/evbarm in qemu, but all my tests failed (I mostly tried
the
verdex kernel, there is a thread about the gumstix kernel that would boot in
qemu
in the archives. Sadly it boots up to a kernel panic).

The aim was to use a powerfull 16 cores i7 machine to compile with distcc.

Have you ever tried running NetBSD/evbarm in Qemu ? Any help would be
appreciated !

I used to build packages for Linux/Zaurus this way a few years ago. It speeds up
a lot !

--
Sebastien