Re: Latest RaspberryPI image

On 1/14/13 5:12 AM, Stephan wrote:

Also, are there binary pkgsrc packages available somewhere?

I am currently in the process of bulk building some evbarm packages for 6.0; I will upload them to ftp.netbsd.org in the next 24-48 hours (hopefully). Many of them may need 6.0 base libraries, since I'm hoping to make them useful for 6.1 when it is released, and so there may be some issues with a -current userland (which should be addressable by installing the 6.0 evbarm libs).

Are there any particular binary packages people will want? I'm working on speeding up evbarm pbulk builds, but they're still *SLOW*, so I'm prioritizing.

+j