Re: New RaspberryPI image to test

Hi,

as I said, both SD cards work with Raspian. One is from Sandisk (16
GB), the other is from Hama (8 GB).

What I did try yesterday was to copy the kernel.img file from the
NetBSD image to the DOS partition on a Raspian card (replacing the
Linux kernel). The behaviour then is exactly the same as with the
NetBSD image. I have no idea if that should work, but I was sure that
the SD card works and the boot partition (Firmware files etc.) also.

I will later look at the .txt files.

Regards,

Stephan