Re: Dockstar (like SHEEVAPLUG) panics at init with -current after Aug 31, 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:31 AM, SAITOH Masanobu <msaitoh%execsw.org@localhost>
wrote:
>  I got a dockstar and tested with it.
>
> The kernel made from today's -current works:
>
>         both diskless and USB disk(sd0).
>
>         both conf/SHEEVAPLUG and conf/DREAMPLUG
>

> Could you try the following kernel:
>

>  http://www.netbsd.org/~msaitoh/sheeva20121218.ub
>

> environment I'm using:

>> baudrate=115200
>> loads_echo=0
>> rootpath=/mnt/ARM_FS/
>> run_diag=yes
>> console=console=ttyS0,115200
>> CASset=min
>> MALLOC_len=1
>> ethprime=egiga0
>> bootargs_root=root=/dev/mtdblock2 ro
>> ethmtu=1500
>> usb0Mode=host
>> nandEcc=1bit
>> ethact=egiga0
>> ethaddr=00:10:75:1A:4E:08
>> cesvcid=XGWMXFRX8WTTP33Z8L5W5VB5FE
>> ceserialno=2GEP0KBB
>> ceboardver=REDSTONE:1.0
>> "bootcmd=tftpboot=0x2000000 openrd.ub
>> bootcmd=tftpboot 0x2000000 dockstar.ub; bootm
>> serverip=192.168.1.5
>> ipaddr=192.168.1.32
>> netmask=255.255.255.0
>> stdin=serial
>> stdout=serial
>> stderr=serial
>> mainlineLinux=no
>> enaMonExt=no
>> enaCpuStream=no
>> enaWrAllo=no
>> pexMode=RC
>> disL2Cache=no
>> setL2CacheWT=yes
>> disL2Prefetch=yes
>> enaICPref=yes
>> enaDCPref=yes
>> sata_dma_mode=yes
>> netbsd_en=no
>> vxworks_en=no
>> bootdelay=3
>> disaMvPnp=no

(deleted dmesg output)

This kernel alone does not work for me. The panic at init looks the same.

I am not familiar with this printenv output. I can get fw_printenv
when I boot the machine into Linux but it doesn't look the same. Where
do you get this output?

Thanks!

Andy