Dockstar (like SHEEVAPLUG) panics at init with -current after Aug 31, 2012

Hello all,

I opened pr kern/47336 for this problem. There is bt output and a diff
of ident outputs from the last working kernel to the first broken one
in the pr.

I worked closely with Nick from this list but we couldn't solve it.

This is a pretty nice machine. It's quite cheap and works well as a
low power server. It would be great it it would boot again. I've been
running that other OS on another Dockstar machine which works well but
it's not NetBSD so I'm not too thrilled with it.

Andy