Re: ARM-based low-power server

I have several TS-7200s as well as a couple of RiscPCs, I've kept an eye on the
Sheevaplugs and a friend has a raspberry pi and while I have a soft spot for
the ARM, I'm generally unsatisfied. There always seems to be something wrong
with an ARM board, the TS-7xxx range are more expensive than I would like
because they are aimed at the industrial PC-104 market, the Sheevaplugs
overheat and most everything else has no SATA. I think it's the focus and the
maturity of the market.

PC boards such as ones from VIA and the Intel atom use lots more power than the
ARMs (up to 15W maybe) and they work embarrassingly well. :-(

Cheers,
Lloyd