Re: ARM-based low-power server

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Edgar Fuß <ef%math.uni-bonn.de@localhost> wrote:
>> evbarm
> Great. Is there an up-to-date list of hardware supported by 6.0?

Not really. Your best bet is to look in the src/sys/arch/evbarm/conf
directory and look at the kernel config file names. Note that there
isn't one for the Dockstar, you just have to modify a Sheevaplug
config. I posted my config to this list at some point, I can find it
if you need.

The other good way to decide what is supported is to watch this list
and read the archives. There seems to be a lot of hacking on
Arm/evbarm related stuff lately. There are lots of new Arm boards and
devices that could be ported.

It's probably worth asking the evbarm maintainer to check in some
standardized Dockstar kernel config at some point... I might do this.

Andy