NMBCLUSTERS problem on a Dockstar (Sheevaplug)

Hello all.

I've got a Seagate Dockstar running current as of May 26th. Many
thanks to Jean-Yves Moulin for his guidance.

Anyway, I'm running a few programs built from pkgsrc and I got these
familiar messages in the syslog:

Jun  5 15:21:33 dockstar /netbsd: WARNING: mclpool limit reached;
increase kern.mbuf.nmbclusters

So I did what one would normally do:

kern.mbuf.nmbclusters = 1792
dockstar# sysctl kern.mbuf.nmbclusters
kern.mbuf.nmbclusters = 1792
dockstar# sysctl -w kern.mbuf.nmbclusters=2048
sysctl: kern.mbuf.nmbclusters: sysctl() failed with Invalid argument
dockstar# sysctl kern.mbuf.nmbclusters
kern.mbuf.nmbclusters = 1792

So that didn't work. I also tried setting this in the kernel config
and building a kernel:

options NMBCLUSTERS=2048

But this didn't change anything. I see that nmbclusters is a
calculated value, and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do
anything about this unless someone can help.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Andy