Pandaboard.org

Hi!

I wonder if there a plans to get a port running on the pandaboard development
platform? (pandaboard.org)

This platform seems to me quite interesting.
On the one hand technological (and as a open platform) and also because, a port
for it may be a good starting point for the whole netbook, smartphone and
tablet sector (or does one of the current arm ports already fit better into
this role as a basis for this field of applications? - evbarm?).

Unfortunately I don't have device coding skills - yet. If someone is interested
in doing stuff with pandaboard and netbsd, please let me know. Maybe I will get
into that and learn by doing.

Cheers
Michael