Digital DNARD "Shark" net computers available

I have several Digital DNARD "Shark" computers no longer in use, available and looking for a new home.

I'd rather get these systems in to the hands of people that can use them versus a scrap pile.

Contact me if you are interested to arrange pick-up in the Bay Area, California or shipping options.

If there is an email specifically for sale arm-based computers, please let me know.

Thanks!

/Eric

ebetts%gmail.com@localhost