Importing Flash and NAND subsystem for NetBSD

Hi!

The University of Szeged, Hungary developed a Flash and NAND subsystem for
NetBSD, which I would like to import into src. Most of the code was written
by me so direct any questions and suggestions to me. A sample driver is
provided for OMAP NAND controllers as found in BeagleBoard and DEVKIT8000.

Here is the full patch set against NetBSD current:

  http://www.netbsd.org/~ahoka/patches/flash_3.diff

A file system is also in development, but It's still work in progress,
after the inclusion of the Flash driver we will provide code snapshots.

I plan to commit this next week if there is no strong argument against it.

PS.: Hardware or any other type of contributions would be very much
appreciated to extend the number of supported devices.

Thanks.

--
NetBSD - Simplicity is prerequisite for reliability