Re: question on binary emulation of linux on netbsd/arm ports

In message: <50799AEE-BCCA-4C6F-9CD4-0CF281DD7447%shagadelic.org@localhost>
            Jason Thorpe <thorpej%shagadelic.org@localhost> writes:
: I don't see why... One OS is for the Mac, one for the iPhone.  They
: both share some significant pieces, but there are also some
: differences (APIs not available on but available on the other, etc.).

Much like NetBSD and OpenBSD are both BSD under the covers, but there
are some important differences?  Or much like NetBSD and Linux are
Unix-like operating systems?

Warner

: -- thorpej@iPhone
: