Re: ARM kernel module supported reloc types

Rafal,
Are you sure the relocs for PC24 are out of range? I've been looking at this over the past few days before I saw your message in the archive.

As far as I can tell, the actual offset is a word offset, not a byte offset, so the address range is effectively +/- 32MB. That's a whole lot of address space for kernel code. Of course, it might be that modules are loaded into far flung parts of the address space.

Cheers,
Lloyd