Re: Gumstix / PXA270 support

Magnus Eriksson wrote:

I am about to get involved in a small project that will likely use a Gumstix board as a major component; and it will be one of the Vertex boards, which are PXA270-based.

I see that PXA255 is supported by evbarm now, but not PXA270. How complicated would it be to add support for the '270? I am not up to the task of doing any major development work, but minor tweaks or simply testing somebody elses code should be fine I think.

(Our project is not dependent on getting NetBSD running, by the way - it would just be nice to be able to add support for the boards.)

There is support for PXA270 processor in the core arm code, I've used it on a Zaurus (note not every feature of the pxa270 is supported)

There maybe some tweaking to do for it to work on a different board, but it should possible.

Thanks,
Chris