Re: Gumstix / PXA270 support

Hi!

From: Magnus Eriksson <magetoo%fastmail.fm@localhost>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:59:56 +0200 (CEST)

> I am about to get involved in a small project that will likely use a
> Gumstix board as a major component; and it will be one of the Vertex
> boards, which are PXA270-based.
>
> I see that PXA255 is supported by evbarm now, but not PXA270.  How
> complicated would it be to add support for the '270?  I am not up to the
> task of doing any major development work, but minor tweaks or simply
> testing somebody elses code should be fine I think.

I already work on verdex.

  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kiyohara/tmp/log

  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kiyohara/tmp/netbsd.img

Also needs my patch.  ;-)  Please wait a few days.

I am supporting netCF-vx now.  Neither LCD nor wifi will operate yet.
As for Bluetooth, the test is not made yet.

Thanks
--
kiyohara