Re: Clock error on bootup - NSLU2 :: PROBLEM FIXED

Steve Woodford wrote:
On Wednesday 16 April 2008 04:31:13 Donald T Hayford wrote:

I reverted back to an older version of i2c_bitbang.c and
i2c_bitbang.h, and the RTC works fine.

I've just committed a fix for this to sys/arch/evbarm/nslu2/nslu2_iic.c. Sorry for the delay in getting around to it.

Cheers, Steve

Thanks, Steve. I changed back to the current release for sys/dev/i2c_bitbang.* and used the new nslu2_iic.c. The kernel read the clock during bootup without a problem, and also set the clock correctly when I ran "date".

Don