Re: Freescale i.mx31 on NetBSD

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 04:35:01PM +0800, Doug Brewer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to running imx31ads on netbsd with matt's imx31 source,
> but it seems to not work:
>
> RedBoot> go
>
> NetBSD/evbarm (imx31lk) booting ...
> initarm: Configuring system ...
[...]
> freestart = 0x80475000, free_pages = 31627 (0x7b8b)
> switching to new L1 page table  @0x801fc000...

The other thing to make sure if you hang at this point is that you have
interrupts disabled.  Otherwise, you can figure out where you'll end up
if you have any pending interrupts as soon as you install the new vector
page.  Don't ask me how I know this, but I was *sure* that my bootloader
took care of that... ;)

(not specific to the imx31, of course)

--rafal

--
  Time is an illusion; lunchtime, doubly so.     |/\/\|           Rafal Boni
                   -- Ford Prefect               |\/\/|