Port-amigappc archive

Status report?

Hi,

 It's been really dead in here, not a word since ... I don't know.
Was wondering if there could be a short status report written, at least
each second month.

 Another thing that is quite bad, is the amigappc homepage. There aren't
really anything at all, if I don't miss remember things, there is an
inofficial homepage, but can't recal the URL, could be nice if that one
was linked from the official amigappc homepage.

 Just sitting here and hoping that something could good could come out
soon.

                                                             (. .)
  E-Mail: trizt%iname.com@localhost            URL:
http://www.kotiaho.net/~trizt/
     ICQ: 13696780
  System: MorphOS/Linux System               (PPC603e/160  AMD K7A/1000)
            EU forbids you to send spam without my permission