Re: IOBlix

Hi,

On Sep 12, 2014, at 7:24 PM, John Klos wrote:

I have been setting it in userppp to speed to 38400. I am guess that you mean somewhere else?

You're connecting to a modem? Most modems auto-sense the baud rate. Perhaps for the moment run a cable between an IOblix port and the motherboard serial to see if you can get it to communicate properly.

What would be the best way to do this? Are you saying to set one of the ports on the IOBlix to 38400 and then the built in serial port to 9600?

Thanks,
Al