Re: Keyboard lockup with NetBSD5

Am 21.10.2009 um 20:19 schrieb Frank Wille:

Alexander Coers wrote:

Seems to me that the keyboard looses sync but recovers after that.

Unfortunately you cannot use "vmstat -i", but I would bet that you have more
level 2 interrupts than just from the keyboard.

Since this kernel heals itself, I will try to install a full NetBSD5 system.
Maybe then I can use vmstat...

What you and Chris Edwards, who reported the problem before, have in common is a PCMCIA card plugged in. Does such a card generate level 6 or level 2 interupts? Did you already try without it? Or is there any other additional
interrupt source (SCSI? Should be level 6, though).

There is no difference between network card being plugged in or not.
How can I check what IRQ level is used?
I have no SCSI host in my machine.

I guess I will insert some debugging output in the level-2 interrupt handling.

I will test whatever you throw at me....