Re: Keyboard lockup with NetBSD5

Hello again,

the bug still occurs, but in a slightly different form.
If I log in and enter root, the o is repeated 12 times, before the following message is printed:
kdb_translate: keycode 127 out of range

After this message, the keyboard is useable again, but only to lock up some chars later (and unocked after another message).

Seems to me that the keyboard looses sync but recovers after that.