Re: cfcard and PCMCIA

Alexander Coers wrote:

> wdc1 at pcmcia0 function 0: (RAMOS, CFC)
> wdc1: i/o mapped mode
> atabus1 at wdc1 channel 0
> wd1 at atabus1 drive 0: (CR0F-6-I C)
> wd1: drive supports 1-sector PIO transfers, chs addressing
> wd1: 350 GB, 65027 cyl, 4096 head, 16128 sec, 512 bytes/sec x
> 735051776 sectors
> panic: bus_space_read_multi_4 not implemented

Yes, the bus_space_read_multi_4() function is not implemented for Amiga. :|

I just had a look at the source and it seems as if only 8-bit and 16-bit
bus-space functions are present, but all 32-bit functions cause a panic.

Are there architectural limitations or did we just not implement them,
because nothing needed them in the past?

--
Frank Wille