cfcard and PCMCIA

Hello,

I am facing a kernel panic with NetBSD4 when I insert a CF card with a CF-IDE adaptor. I am using a "512MB premium extre me mory" CF card. This card and the adaptor work with my Windows Laptop at work, but it does not work with AmigaOS and the compactflash.device (reading works, but writing gives block errors). To find out if this is an Amiga hard- or software problem, I wanted to try this with NetBSD4.
The message is as follows:

wdc1 at pcmcia0 function 0: (RAMOS, CFC)
wdc1: i/o mapped mode
atabus1 at wdc1 channel 0
wd1 at atabus1 drive 0: (CR0F-6-I C)
wd1: drive supports 1-sector PIO transfers, chs addressing
wd1: 350 GB, 65027 cyl, 4096 head, 16128 sec, 512 bytes/sec x 735051776 sectors
panic: bus_space_read_multi_4 not implemented
Stopped in pid 180.1 (syslogd) at      netbsd:cpu_Debugger+0x6:    unlk
6
db>

A SanDisk 4GB yields similar results, with a reported capacity of 0 GB.
A NoName 2GB CF card is reported correctly, reports a capacity of 69632 KB but crahes the kernel with "MMU panic" on device access.

I amm running the NetBS 4.0.1 generic kernel with 060 BPPC card and 256MB RAM.
Can anyone give me a hint about this?

bye,
 Alexander