Keyboard lockup with NetBSD5

Hello,

I recently tried to install NetBSD 5 on my Amiga 1200.
It is equipped with a Blizzard 060 PPC and 256 MB RAM inside the original desktop case. I am facing the same problem already mentioned here: keyboard lockup after the install kernel boots.

I installed NetBSD 4 now without problems.
How can I help to find this keyboard thing?

regards,
 Alexander

P.S.: Please keep in mind that I am pretty new to NetBSD. I started years ago with FreeBSD5 on my PC but never touched NetBSD.