Re: Keyboard lockup on 5.0.1 on A1200 during install

I also get this problem, Almost exact same setup, except for the scsi,
and i have a 3com 3c589c..

Interesting... When I have a minute, I'll try out a GENERIC kernel and see how my A1200 behaves.

I still havent been able to install netbsd on her, for some reason
xstreamtodev just dies after a little while. I believe it doesnt like
my partition setup at all. and dcs complained that there were no
harddrives attached to the scsi.device..

Would it help if I set up an Amiga filesystem and a NetBSD filesystem on a 1 gig CF card with bootblocks and 5.0.1 sets, then dd'd and gzipped the entire 1 gig and put it up on the internet?

I know that xstreamtodev has always been a bit difficult, so now when I do installs, I just use another NetBSD Amiga machine to bootstrap everything. I was thinking it'd be good to keep a CF card set up like this around, anyway.

John