Re: How to build amigappc kernel and a minimal system to test?

Użytkownik Florian Stoehr <netbsd%wolfnode.de@localhost> napisał:
>> Would you be so nice to explain how can I create a NetBSD/AmigaPPC kernel
>> and a minimal system to test it?
[...]
>- do you have system sources installed already?

Yes

>- do you want to cross-compile the kernel (say, from i386)?

The kernel and the system

>- have you read http://www.netbsd.org/guide/en/chap-kernel.html ?

Yes. So, to build amigappc binaries I need only a build.sh script as always?
There is no "special recipe"? I mean it is not necessary? That's ok. The text
on the port amigappc web page is not so clear: "A recipe to create a
NetBSD/AmigaPPC kernel and a minimal system to test it will appear here
shortly". It suggest me that it is something special to do.

Regards,
Pawel Chwalowski