Re: amidisplay: not a console?

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 08:49:43PM +0300, Jukka Andberg wrote:
> It is told that on Jul 28, "Gunther Nikl" wrote thus:
>
> > > Also, I don't think the KS_Multi_key should be generated from
> > > shifted alt. (Multi_key, when pressed, waits for two more keys
> > > and composes them.) Having it on shifted alt has funny effect,
> > > depending on the order you press down shift and alt, you get
> > > either compose or shift+alt effect.
> >
> >   Can this prevented then (and how)?
>
> I was thinking of removing Multi_key completely from the map (have
> alts generate the Mode_switch only).

  Can you post a message when an updated wskdmap is available? I modifed
  wskdmap_amiga.c for KS_Mode_switch and merged us/de and now I get the
  expected output with the german layout but I am not convinced that the
  special key entries are fully correct.

  And another small observation: Do make the FONT_BOLD8x16 and FONT_VT220L8x10
  options in the AMIGA configs any sense? Both use IBM encoding.

  Gunther

--
Linux is only free if your time has no value
 - Jamie Zawinsky