Re: amidisplay: not a console?

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 01:59:25PM +0300, Jukka Andberg wrote:
> >  Attached are keymaps for amiga us and de keyboards.
>
> Thanks, I'll try them.

  Unfortunatly the keymaps don't work as I expected :-/ The maps itself
  should be almost correct but I don't get the output I expect, eg. r-alt 1
  should give KS_onesuperior but I get KS_plusminus. The definitions for
  alt, shift, ctrl and meta look correct thus I currently have no idea
  what is wrong. I don't think its a font problem.

> I'm thinking de should be based on us though, they seem to share quite
> a lot.

  I created the de map first. If both work then de should be based on us,
  yes.

  Gunther

--
Linux is only free if your time has no value
 - Jamie Zawinsky