strange error

Hi,

I thought that I would be able to find the answer to this on google, but I
was only able to find 4 messages dated 1998. So, that was not alot of
help.

Here is my problem when I tried use wget this is the output that I got:

agnus: {107} wget http://www.datazap.net/
/usr/libexec/ld.so: Call to binder from unknown location: 0x80a3940

Anyone have any idea why I am getting this?

Also, I am having problems with analog running out of memory. I was
wondering if this is somehow related.

Thanks,
Al