Re: Adding gspa binary output (was: CVS commit: syssrc/sys/arch/amiga)

Bernd Ernesti wrote:

> Please ask Ignatios about this part.
>
> I can't find a mail now which describes why we have to use the gspa 'compiler'
> and can't add a generated c file.

I would also be interested in why the build broke in the first place.

When I looked at this on sunday evening I could find no reason for the broken
build mechanism on Amiga. My only guess, from the logfile on the releng
machine:

  gspa: not found
  *** Error code 127

gspa somehow disappeared from /usr/sbin/ on the build machine.

ciao
     Klaus