Mounting the root fs

Hi

A few days ago, I decided to give a try to NetBSD on my 3000. I've setup 2
partitions (root and swap), copied the miniroot.fs to swap, and loaded bsd
using the loadbsd -b bsdkernel.

The machine booted bsd, and stopped at "root> ok." Now, anything I enter
there will lead to kernel panic. I cant find the way to mount the root
partition. I've tried sda*, sd0*, everything, you name it. Nothing works.

I'm using an old bsd distribution (I think it's 1.2 or something), my 3k has
a 040. The hard disk is a 4.3 G which is recognised when bsd boots. The root
partition though, and the swap are above the 4G limit. Could this have
anything to do with my problem?

Thanks,
Emm Vasilakis