Re: Blizzard SCSI kernel 1.4

Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 31, 2000 at 08:19:21AM -0400, Patrick Lessard wrote:
> > When I boot the kernel from amigados with the command: loadbsd-2.14 -b
> > netbsd.GENERIC,
> >
> > the screen appears with many infos.
> >
> > But my problem is that it freezes when it reaches the scsibus
> > Any idea??
>
> You might be a victim of the Large Amiga bug, always assuming your scsi bus
> is correctly terminated.
>
> Try adding "-m8192" to your loadbsd call and see what happens. Or try
> loadbsd 2.13.
>
> Regards,
>         -is

Tried everything, same problem. In fact it worked only once out of maybe
10 tries.

Now I have a question about SCSI termination.

Since I have no SCSI devices connected to the SCSI connector (DB25), do
I need to put a termination to the DB25 externel connector???

What kind of termination I need, Active or Passive??

I want to keep the SCSI kit connected to add an extra memory simm.

Thank you.

Patrick.