PCMCIA cards

Hi,

I'm thinking about leaving Linux because of the mess they made with the
Amiga PCMCIA drivers (the only network card supported is the NE2000, and
the driver contains a complete PCMCIA subsystem), but I couldn't find any
resources on PCMCIA on the Amiga under NetBSD. What is the current
status? Will I be able to use a WaveLAN PCMCIA card in my A1200?

   Simon

--
PGP public key available from http://phobos.fs.tum.de/pgp/Simon.Richter.asc
 Fingerprint: 10 62 F6 F5 C0 5D 9E D8  47 05 1B 8A 22 E5 4E C1