Re: Reading NetBSD distribution CDROM on AmigaDOS

On Thu, Jun 29, 2000 at 02:39:39PM +1000, Ian Leslie Matthews wrote:
> I recently acquired a distribution of NetBSD 1.4.2 from a mail order company
> in Australia. I have an A4000/030 with an IDE CD-ROM drive running under
> WB3.0. I can only read the files on the root directory of the distribution
> CD-ROM.

  Do NOT use the C= CDROMFileSystem - its buggy and known to cause problems.
  It was only part of 3.1 and you are running 3.0 but check it anyway...
  Get another one from AmiNet, eg.:

    disk/cdrom/AmiCDROM-1.15.lha
    disk/cdrom/amicdfs240.lha
    disk/misc/IDEfix97.lha (contains CacheCDFS)

  Gunther