Off topic compiler question

Hello, all,

I have a quick off-topic question that I hope someone on this list can
help me with, as I have gotten no responses from what would seem to be
more appropriate places:

Where do I get the includes for the ppc-tools from Geek Gadgets?

When I try to do a ppc-amigaos-gcc file.c, I get:
file.c:1: math.h: No such file or directory

(My test file wants math.h)

Then I tried to stick some include files into /gnu/ppc-amigaos/include,
from /gnu/m68k-amigaos/include, and I get:
In file included from /ade/ppc-amigaos/include/math.h:39,
                 from file.c:1:
/ade/lib/gcc-lib/ppc-amigaos/2.7.2.1/include/float.h:1: #error float.h
values not known for cross-compiler

Anyone here ever set up gcc for ppc AmigaOS?

Thanks,
John Klos