Re: Off topic compiler question

> Where do I get the includes for the ppc-tools from Geek Gadgets?
>
> When I try to do a ppc-amigaos-gcc file.c, I get:
> file.c:1: math.h: No such file or directory
>
> (My test file wants math.h)
>
> Then I tried to stick some include files into /gnu/ppc-amigaos/include,
> from /gnu/m68k-amigaos/include, and I get:
> In file included from /ade/ppc-amigaos/include/math.h:39,
>                  from file.c:1:
> /ade/lib/gcc-lib/ppc-amigaos/2.7.2.1/include/float.h:1: #error float.h
> values not known for cross-compiler
>
> Anyone here ever set up gcc for ppc AmigaOS?

I use GCC from ftp://ftp.meanmachine.ch/pub/morphos/.  I also recommend you
to look at http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~paladin/.  As fas as I know, includes
go with ixemul or libnix library.  I use libnix under AmigaOS.

Be careful with Meanmachine's GCC.  For me /bin/cpp doesn't work correctly
(it endlessly calls itself) and I have to assign include: to gg:include.
Maybe there is a walk around for this, but I didn't care to find out, since
everything works fine.

        kind regards

                - Adam