Re: CSPPC question

Quoting Adam Ciarcinski (14-May-00 09:44:08):

>> Shall all PPC programs be stopped before NetBSD is started?

> Yes.

Ok.

>> Shall the ppc*.libraries be removed (or renamed) when NetBSD is
>> started?

> No.

> The best way to load NetBSD in 'PPC-safe' way is doing it by
> bootblock loader or launching AmigaOS without startup-sequence and
> then using loadbsd command.

The problem here is that I would like to use BFFS 1.5 beta. When I
startup NetBSD with the bootblock, I have to select "automount" in
HDToolBox. By doing so, I can't mount the root partition with BFFS
since it is already mounted. Hence, I prefer to startup with
"loadbsd".

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg
    geohei%geohei.lu@localhost