A2000 hardware supported by NetBSD

Folks,

I have an ancient Miggy gathering dust which I mean to dig up
at some point in the near future...

The box in question is an A2000 with an 030 (IIRC) accelerator card
and a load of extra RAM, and an A2091 (if memory serves me
correctly) SCSI card.

Currently, it runs NetBSD-1.0 (that's how long it is since it
was last used /-).

Now, if it's going to stand any chance of resurrection and
serving a useful purpose, it's going to need a few things done
to it; specifically...

  o. An ethernet card with 10bT or (unlikely I guess) 100bT
     RJ45 UTP connections.

  o. A new keyboard (& quite possibly mouse.)

  o. (Desirable if not essential) a decent video card.

Now, I have a few questions I'd be really grateful if
anyone could help with...

  1. Does anyone still make peripherals for the A2000 (I
     have a horrible feeling this will be a no...)?

  2. If they do, what network card & video card would peeps
     recommend for running NetBSD/1.4.1 on it?

  3. If they don't, does anyone know a source of circuit
     diagrams/PCB layouts etc. so I could knock together
     (an ethernet card at least) myself?

  4. (Not strictly NetBSD related, but worth a try :-) anyone
     know a source of converters to plug a PeeCee keyboard
     into my A2000?

Thanks in advance!
Tim.