new disk for A3000..

Hi!

I have been off this list for months.  I used to run NetBSD 1.3
on my A3000, but the disk died some months  ago. I hope this is not a
FAQ, I could not find much about on the NetBSD mailing list archive by
a quick browse...

I am thinking about getting a new disk for it, a 9G would be nice, but
how can I format and partition it?  Does the old Amiga HDToolBox
support disks larger than 4G?  I have some pre AmigaDOS 2 kickstart in
my machine.