[no subject]

Hi all,

I began installing NetBSD1.3.2/Amiga again, after having messed up my
initial installation last week and being too impatient to wait any longer
for the 1.4.1 release (and also the weather changed, so the beach isn't  the
most inviting place to be anymore).

Could anyone tell me how (or point me to a relevant source of information)
to get the system date & time right on this system? I've never got this
right, but maybe someone else did?

While running AmigaOS, timesettings are correct (I suppose):Locale: GMT+1
(I'm located in The Netherlands).

But when I boot into NetBSD with 'gobsd MULTIUSER <kernel>', the time is of
by 2 hours, i.e. the system thinks it's 2 hours later than the actual time.
In /etc, I have a link called localtime, pointing to
/usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/Amsterdam.

Any suggestions appreciated.

regards,

Job Hanssen