How to add Iomega Jaz 1Gb?

Hm... yet another question,

Could someone tell what to add to /etc/disktab to be able to start using an
Iomega 1 Gb Jaz disk (scsi/internal) on my NetBSD-1.3.2/Amiga system?

Info I found on the Iomega webpages about using such a disk on Solaris 2.0:

disk_type="Jaz 1GB"\
        :ctlr=SCSI\
        :ncyl=1018:acyl=2:pcyl=1020:nhead=64\
        :nsect=32:rpm=3600:bpt=16384

partition="Jaz 1GB"\
        :disk="Jaz 1GB":ctlr=SCSI\
        :2=0,2084864

I've been reading in man disktab, but as I don't know about sectors, block
and cylinders.... I can guess some of the stuff, but I'm not certain of it.

Am I correct in assuming that once the /etc/disktab is in order, I can just
enter:
disklabel -w "Jaz 1GB"

and then do a
newfs /dev/sd3c   (I would like it as 1 large partition).

Please help, sorry for my ignorance on this...

Job Hanssen

    Software Engineer
    Origin BAS/SE Software Development & Maintenance Center
    Bredewater 22, 2715  CA Zoetermeer
    P.O. Box 93, 2700  AB Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
    Phone: +31 (0)79 329 49 00
    Fax:     +31 (0)79 352 49 69
    E-mail: Job.Hanssen%nl.origin-it.com@localhost