Re: X11 makes me crazy!!

> but X11 don't works!

 You still failed to tell _what_ doesnt work. X11 seems to work perfectly
for you, even the Window-manager came up, if I remember right.

> I need your files... (/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xdm/Xservers,
> /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xinit/xserverrc, /etc/rc.local, .profile, .cshrc and
> /etc/ld.so.conf are welcome!)
> /etc/ld.so.conf and /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xinit/xserverrc does not exist on my
> file system, how can I make these files?

 Simply edit /etc/ld.so.conf and add these lines:
----
/usr/lib
/usr/local/lib
/usr/X11R6/lib
/usr/pkg/lib
----

 You do not need xserverrc for a test, unless you want to set up XDM,
which you dont want before everything works using "startx".

rc.local does not need any change.

.profile neither.

In .cshrc you simply add "/usr/X11R6/bin" to the end of the path setting.

> (If somebody uses OpenWin tells me how configure it!)

 I wonder where you obtained OpenWin.

--
Markus Illenseer