From the originator of 'blizzppc.device and NetBSD 1.3.2'

Thanks to everyone who is/was involved with my question.
My initial thought was to find someone who was able to make NetBSD support
blizzppc.device (for accessing my ROOT,SWAP,USR and LOCAL-partitions on
SCSI-harddrives connected to it). I wasn't looking for a complete port to PPC.
I'm very glad to see so many Amigians still alive and that I'm not alone is this
darken time... ;-)

So let me please know : Is there a short and 'easy' way to make NetBSD recognize
my blizzppc.device in the next few weeks ?

             Thomas Peter Klug alias <RaYDOgG>
              eMail: thomas-peter.klug%db.com@localhost
RBM-A1200*Z-II*BPPC603e+*64MB*PIV*Concierto*Paloma*P96v1.40
                         Team *AMIGA*