R: R: X11 is killing me!!

>> I have tried OpenWin with the same results (but with no error messages).
>> When I say "system hangs", I want to mean "waits without no return to
>> shell". (cause my backspace is "out of order" I cannot press
>> CTRL-ALT-BACKSPACE).
>
>Check if X server is started WITHOUT -nozap (or -nozip, I don't remember)
>options.
>

>> Another question: my NetBSD tells me on startup that tty0 to tty6 are not
>> configured (but not tty7), is normal? If not, how can i configure them?
>
>tty1 - tty6 are for different graphic cards
>tty0 - is for Amiga Custiom Chips graphic
>tty7 - is your CyberVision 64/3D, so it's configured
>just comment (put # at the beginning of each line) tty1 - tty6 in
>/etc/ttys
>
>Do you start X with 'startx' command?
>
> regards
>
> - Adam

Yes, X server starts without -NOZAP option!
Yes, to start X i type "startx" as root with no parameters...

I think X servers hangs after starting TWM or OpenWin... i have not
configured any Network parameter during NetBSD installation but my X server
starts as local (i think)...
Have i to configure anything?

Thanks, Alfio