R: X11 is killing me!!

>One more thing: do you have enough memory/swap?
>
> - Adam

Yes, I think.
I have 96 MB on my Amiga but NetBSD starts with 42 MB (i have 80 MB on
Cyberstorm 060)
my swap partition is large 96 MB.
I have tried OpenWin with the same results (but with no error messages).
When I say "system hangs", I want to mean "waits without no return to
shell". (cause my backspace is "out of order" I cannot press
CTRL-ALT-BACKSPACE).

Another question: my NetBSD tells me on startup that tty0 to tty6 are not
configured (but not tty7), is normal? If not, how can i configure them?

Best regards, Alfio