Re: BFFS 1.5

Quoting Stefan Hensen (24-Aug-98 09:34:35):

>> I guess that the fsck operation on NetBSD startup (right after
>> files were copied to a filesystem from AmigaOS) is quite normal and
>> no reason to bother, right? This is probably because the clear flag
>> is not set.

> Yes, this seems to be the case.

Which means that fsck is always run upon NetBSD startup if BFFS
accessed the filesystem before, and this can be considered as
absolutely normal and does not show some sort of corruption of the
filesystem, right?

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg
    geohei%ibm.net@localhost - geohei%geocities.com@localhost

... all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal ...