Dial-Up PPP

Hi,

I`ve installed 1.3.2 from the Gateway3 on my A4000/040 succesfully about some
weeks ago.
GFX-Card (CV64-3D), and Printer (Canon bjc4000) configurations was no problem.
But now i`ve tried to configure my modem for a Dial-Up PPP connection with
T-Online.
The chat script dials the Tel.Nr. , the modem is getting a carrier and then,
the connection is killed an in the connection-error file
is the confusing sentence:

   writing to routing socket: No such process

What does this mean?
How can I fix this?

ciau,
Jochen Schmidt